注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

泉纲教育的博客

A DREAM BEING REALIZED

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【动力英语4】最具创意的英文翻译,还能更搞笑吗?  

2015-04-11 13:48:08|  分类: 动力英语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |


最具创意的英文翻译,还能更搞笑吗?
1.The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.

在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。

我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。

吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由我而死。

2.Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

政客和纸尿布有一个共同点就是:他们都很有规律地被替换,而且因为同一个理由——脏了!

3.War does not determine who is right – only who is left.

战争不能决出正义,但能判出哪方出局。

4.Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。

知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。

5.If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!

6.I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。

7.A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

公车站呀公车停。火车站呀火车停。俺桌上有个工作站…

8.Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

剽悍的人生不需要解释!

9.A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

无愧于心哈?记性不好吧?

10.Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

如果女人能做到以秃顶和啤酒肚在大街上晃还觉得自己倍儿性感——此时估计男女能平等。

11.The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

小腿上的骨头——在黑房间里找准家具位置的好装备。

12.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

窃钩者诛,窃国者为诸侯。

13.The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.

小孩子要中间名,纯粹是为了让他知道他啥时候真的有麻烦了。

起个全名就为了揍孩子前可以底气十足地喊出来。

贾君鹏这名字就为了让他妈喊他回家吃饭!

14.It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.

跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死,“啪”那才是死了。

15.Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.

好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。

16.You’re never too old to learn something stupid.

越活越2

活到老,2到老

17.Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.

记着吧……世界要不恶心,我们早被吐掉了。(提示:看出哪个词是一语双关了吗?)

18.If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.

直译:如果你始终脚踏实地,那就别想穿裤子了。

意译:人太老实没法活。

19.Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

世界总是在变,但我却怎么也便不出来。

人生何处不杯具,唯有面对饮水机


  评论这张
 
阅读(9)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017